Cheryl Howard is a professional writer, editor and designer who enjoys helping others communicate effectively with employees, vendors, clients, customers, shareholders, or whoever has bugged the room. With roots in the news field, she has also worked for GE Capital, GE Money, and Deloitte Services LP in Chicago.
- Fear and Uncertainty in Pittsburgh International (but the flight was great!)
- Corporate Alumni Groups Offer More Than Memories
- Regrets? Insecurity? Time to Clean House
- How to Avoid Poisoning Your Job Search
- Take the job that’s offered? Or pursue the job that fits?
- 13 Job Hunting Tips that Work
- An email from God gives me a crazy idea
- Volunteer to keep your corporate skills sharp
- Inexperienced recruiters can put job hunters at disadvantage
- Author helps job seekers embrace the potential of Twitter